Retail consultant | Retail sales trainer | Business CoacH | Digital marketer
If you are looking to grow sales, improve customer service and want to understand consumers behavior, consult with Kuldeep Kumar to speak, train and motivate your retail stores sales team.
Kuldeep Kumar – My Story
Hey there! Kuldeep here from Gurgaon. Welcome to my blog! And glad that you checked out my About page. I am a passionate Retailer. I have been in the retail industry since 2015.
The Small Story
Not everyone can plan their future and drive their lives as they want to. We plan something but life has something else for us. I got into the field of retail by accident. It was not planned. However, I am happy where I have reached. There are certain forces which channeled my energy and brought me here.
I joined Lovely Professional University in 2010 under the dual degree program B.Tech (ECE)+ M.Tech (integrated courses). But as I completed my first three year of B.Tech I decided to change my course from M.Tech to MBA. The reason is I decided to do something better, something different. Than in my MBA I choose marketing and retail management (dual specialization) after consulting with one of my senior (Mr. Honey Acharjee). I really loved retail a lot and that’s why I decided to make my career in the field of retail.
In 2015 , I got my first job offer from Biba Apparels Pvt. Ltd (through campus placement as a store manager). I always read news about Indian retail industry as like its contribution in Indian GDP, its CAGR, its market size and share etc. I got inspired from all these factors and these factors forces me to join retail.
I am very interesting to train and coach people about retail as like about customer services, staff’s behavior, how to motivate them etc. I trained so many people about retail. Got so many positive responses and on their special request I started my own blog so that I can help people from different location (different brands) to perform better at their job.
Currently I am associated with “Vivo Mobile India Pvt. Ltd.”. Prior to this I was associated with Biba Apparels Pvt. Ltd. (A market leader in women ethnic wear market in India).
I write about retail concept in this blog. The main agenda behind to start blogging is to make retail sales people aware about the “organized retail” which will be helpful for them to enhance their current knowledge about retail and improve their retail KPIs. Few key parameters of this blog are mentioned below:
- Retail sales training to all those people who are interested to make their career in retail
- Current knowledge about organize retail (GDP, CAGR, Market size, Market Share etc.)
- Suggestion and ideas how to grow in organize retail (Professional career orientation)
Why Work With Me?
I am one of the India’s foremost retail industry consultant. My expertise in the area of understanding consumer behavior, brand management, customer service & digital marketing.
Whether you want to improve customer’s experience of your store, want to get grips with social media, understand more about what your competitors are doing, I can offer you practical, hands on help through my range of retail consultancy services.
Qualifications & Awards
- PhD Scholar (Marketing-Retail Management)
- MBA (Marketing & Retail Management)
- B.Tech (ECE)
- 6+ years experience in retail industry
- Researcher, Retail Sales Trainer, Store Manager, Project Management, VM & Brand Management, MS Office Expert, & Digital Marketer
- Published research papers in the area of consumer behavior in well know research journals-indexed in Scopus & UGC.
- Delivered guest session to MBA students about the consumer behavior, customer service and the overview about the organized Luxury Retail organized by FIIB Delhi.